Trouble With Your Dentures?
If you are among the 20 million Americans who wear dentures, it may be time for you to visit the dentist for a new pair or to have your existing pair fixed or adjusted.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have a hard time eating or chewing?
- Do your dentures cause you pain, discomfort or soreness?
- Do you have difficulty keeping your dentures in place?
- Do you wish you had a better looking smile?
- Are your denture teeth worn or flat?
- Do your dentures make clicking noises?
- Do you have attention on your dentures when you try to speak?
- Are your dentures more than 5 years old?
If you answered "YES" to one or more of the above questions, it's time for you to schedule an appointment with your dentist. At Sunnyvale Dental Care, Dr. Antonious can help you get the look and functionality you want from your dentures.
Problems with dentures only become worse with excessive wear. If they no longer fit you properly, they can cause friction between the soft tissues of your gums resulting in sore spots or infections. And that's not to mention the way it can affect your confidence in smiling, eating and conversing.
Sometimes an option is to repair your existing dentures. Dr. Antonious can perform many repairs and relines the same day.